A project is a way to categorize data together. A project can contain multiple datasets (called "investigations"). The project controls:
- Who has access to the data
- Who has access to the metadata
- Where and how the data will be stored technically
During an intake meeting we will pay attention to your daily routines, the type of data and potential privacy concerns.
An intake form will also be filled in together with you.
- create a project environment;
- create user accounts;
- set an authorization level that matches your situation;
- point you to our getting started guides and personally guide you through the system.
If something is unclear, doesn't work or you just need help: don't hesitate to contact us for help.