- Research data stored in the Maastricht Data Repository.
- Enrich your data sets with metadata to organise it better.
- Easy data collaboration: share with your colleagues, external collaborators or keep it private to yourself.
- All data sets get a persistent identifier automatically.
- Several types of storage technologies, tailored to your needs and budget.
- Free storage up to 100 GB of data.
- Storage of DICOM and other imaging-related data.
- XNAT research imaging archive (PACS).
- Keep imaging data in a single centralized location.
- View DICOM images and metadata online.
- Access/download images for further analysis.
- Enabling the use of patient data for research purposes.
- Automatically extract patient data from the SAP Electronic Health Records system.
- Transform patient data into a standard format (HL7CDA).