Linking community and technology to enable FAIR data
Medical imaging technologies such as Computed Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) have had a major impact on clinical care and are now commonplace.
Currently, we foresee two short-term use cases that require support for embedding (patient-derived) imaging data in DataHub:
- De Maastricht Studie (DMS), in collaboration with Scannexus
- The department of Radiology, in collaboration with the Surgery Research Lab
In the near future, we also expect (digital) pathology and clinical genetics to generate large amounts of data that will likely dwarf any other department in the hospital. DataHub may play a central role to also make these data available to researchers.
Standard service in development!
We are currently setting up an XNAT environment for DICOM images
Share your image use case with us
- It would be best to setup a Data Management Plan and share it with us
- Write a (short) description
Get in touch
- Preferably by mail
- More options can be found on Howto get support