Linking community and technology to enable FAIR data
Starting a project at DataHub needs some personal customization for each use case. Therefore you will be interviewed by one of our data stewards during an intake meeting to find the perfect match between your use case and the services we can offer.
During an intake meeting we will pay attention to your daily routines, the type of data and potential privacy concerns.
An intake form will also be filled in together with you.
Please prepare yourself
Please already think about answers to the following questions:
- Who is the principal investigator?
- What is the title of your project?
- (in case of human study) Do you have informed consent to perform this and/or follow-up studies?
- Which user accounts need to be authorized for the data? Are these internal MUMC+ accounts or do you have external collaborators?
- The amount of data are you planning to generate (in GB's)
At some groups, a representative already had the intake meeting for you. In such cases, you can request a new data project.
When the intake process has been completed, one of our data stewards will ask you to request a new data project. After submission you will receive a confirmation e-mail and a data steward will:
- create a project environment;
- create user accounts;
- set an authorization level that matches your situation;
- point you to our getting started guides and personally guide you through the system.
If something is unclear, doesn't work or you just need help: don't hesitate to contact us for help.
Related User Manuals
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels