Linking community and technology to enable FAIR data
The most convenient way to find answers is via online self-service portals. We maintain the DataHub Portal for you and we highly appreciate your ideas on how to improve the self-service. We strive to answer 80% of all questions via the portal which gives us time to answer your other 20% questions (the difficult ones) via face to face meetings. We do believe that onsite knowledge exchange is still the best way to support innovation.
- DataHub Portal
- DataHub Knowledge Base (deprecated)
- DataHub Collaboration Zone (confluence account required)
- DataHub Document Management System (confluence account required)
- Website DataHub
- More research data management support at Maastricht University
- Information sessions or colloquia onsite
- Visit our professional multi-disciplinary team at Paul-Henri Spaaklaan 1, 6229 EN Maastricht, The Netherlands.
Find your directions to DataHub
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org